All praise begins and ends with Allah SWT, the Creator of the Heavens and Earth.
This is a blog that will chronicle the events of my life, which now consists of my wonderful hubby and my super-cute cat, Lu’Lu. I enjoy cooking, baking, shopping and doing much more with hubby. Right now, I am mainly a housewife. I do work part-time, but that’s for a limited time only. I finished my Master’s Degree in 2010. That was one of the best days of my life because so many people said I could not do it. Sure enough I completed it and I did it in half the time as well! When people doubt me, it makes my adrenaline pump twice as fast which propels me forward with the task at hand to prove them wrong.
I’ve been for three years now, alhumdullilah. I am ecstatic about that as well because again people have doubted us from the start. So I am happy to say Alhumdullilah, we have made it thus far and it has been great. Sure there were many ups and downs, but I would not have it any other way!
I’ll be posting a lot of pictures of food that I’ve cooked or baked, along with the silly things my cat does. I will not be posting any pics of hubby and I, because I do not know who will be viewing them or where they might end up.
Here are five interesting facts about me:
1. I love cats. Right now, I have an orange tabby cat named Lu’Lu. She is five years old. I hope to get another one, preferably a male. I just want one of each gender.
2. I adore chocolate. Chocolate is what makes life much more sweeter. I love anything that has chocolate: ice cream, cakes, chocolate covered strawberries etc.
3. I get cold really easily. My feet get cold the fastest so I wear socks most of the time.
4. I enjoy working with and playing with children. They are just so cute and innocent.
5. I almost always cook with fresh herbs and produce because it truly enhances the flavors. It is a little bit hard a first, but once you get into the habit of using the freshest ingredients possible you will never go back.
Other than that, I like to just live life, have fun and SMILE!
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave some love (comments) because that’s what makes a blogger feel good about blogging! 🙂