“This weeks tag is really random yet defines a lot about you as a person. This will give all your readers a chance to get to know your blog better. So just copy the question/questions and add your own answer. Then please add your blog to the linky tool below so everyone can follow you. And if you want to use the above graphic I made then go ahead and grab it. “
1. Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Yes, many times. I’ve learned from those experiences.
2. Last movie/DVD watched?
The Blind Side w/ Sandra Bullock. It was an overall good clean movie.
3. Does anything hurt on your body?
4. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Never. lol. I enjoy reading, but I don’t think I’ve ever a read a whole book in a day. Who has the uninterrupted time for it anyways?
5. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Hmm…probably my husband.
6. When was the last time you felt upset?
The other day.
7. Do you like looking up at the stars?
Yes! I love looking at them especially when I am laying on the beach on summer night…Ah..what a view! Subhanallah!
8. Do you think you are a nice person?
9. Do you like swimming?
I really love swimming, but I haven’t done it in a loooong time. It’s just hard to find a suitable halal place to swim at these days.
10. Do you want to see somebody right now?
Yes, my family!
11. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Makkah or Madinah.
12. Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
Hmm… that is a tricky question. I think, yes you can love someone without trusting them because love makes you blind and do all sorts of crazy things that people regret later!
13. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes, several times in my life. Those were some dark times in my life that I really do not like recalling. Almost felt like, I couldn’t get back up. Alhumdullilah, I did.
14. Do you have trust issues?
Yes, the world is a very deceitful place full of people with their own agenda. Especially these days. Its amazing what people attempt to and do get away with these days.
15. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yes! I got to spend some extra snuggle time with hubby since its the weekend! Always a treat!
Courtesy of : Little Pink Strawberries